Vogel Venaforce 60 Tablets
- Herbal varicose veins remedy
- Treats symptoms of varicose veins
- Made from freshly harvested horse chestnut seeds
Horse chestnut is probably the most popular herb used in the treatment of varicose veins. It is the seeds of the horse chestnut tree which are used medicinally – and these are the same seeds gathered each autumn for the game of conkers.
Who can’t take Venaforce?
- Do not use this herbal treatment if you are allergic to Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastannum) seed
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breast feeding
- If your symptoms worsen, or you do not feel any benefit from the treatment within 2 weeks, talk to your doctor
- Do not use Venaforce if you are allergic to peanut or soya
- Varicose leg ulcers can arise on your lower legs as a result of varicose veins. If you suffer from leg ulcers or notice them developing, you must see your doctor before starting or continuing to use this product
Like all medicines, this product can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Minor side effects: The following minor side effects can occur when using this product. These are uncommon and likely to affect between 1 in every 1,000 and 1 in every 100 people.
- Digestive symptoms such as: feeling sick, stomach discomfort, wind, diarrhoea
- Skin reactions such as: itching, rash, red, itchy spots (urticaria)
Discontinue use if you find these are troubling you. Talk to a doctor, pharmacist or other healthcare advisor if you are concerned.
If any of the side effects become serious, or if you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
VENAFORCE MAY BE USED BY ADULTS (OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE) SEEKING A HERBAL TREATMENT FOR SYMPTOMS OF VARICOSE VEINS.
Venaforcecontains an extract obtained from Horse Chestnut seeds in the form of a gastro-resistant herbal tablet.
One tablet contains 157.5-225.0mg of extract (as dry extract) from fresh Horse Chestnut seeds (Aesculus hippocastanum L. semen) corresponding to 50mg triterpene glycosides, calculated as anhydrous ß-aescin.
This product also contains soya polysaccharide. Do not use if you are allergic to peanut or soya.