Solgar Male Multiple 60 Tablets
Solgar Male Multiple is one of their premium-quality men's health products. This advanced multinutrient complex is a carefully crafted formulation tailored to the nutritional needs of men. Just three tablets a day provide an advanced multivitamin formula with 26 nutrients specifically formulated to provide nutritional support for men's busy lifestyles. Including phytochemicals, vitamins B6, B12, niacin and pantothenic acid, which contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Solgar's Male Multiple Tablets are free of yeast, wheat and dairy, and are formulated without the use of artificial preservatives or flavours, as well as being suitable for vegans. Male Multiple Tablets are available in 60 and 120 tablets pack and support:
- Heart health including thiamine which contributes to the normal function of the heart and choline, which contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Energy support with biotin, magnesium and vitamin B1 which contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and folate, niacin and vitamins B12, B6 and C which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Brain function as iodine and zinc contribute to normal cognitive function
- Collagen for healthy joints with vitamin C which contributes to normal collagen formation
- Healthy bones and teeth with calcium, magnesium, manganese, vitamin C and zinc, which are needed for the maintenance of normal bones
- Immunity with copper, folic acid, selenium, vitamin B12, B6, C, D and zinc, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Digestion with Calcium, which contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
- Mental focus with biotin, folic acid, magnesium, niacin, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 and Vitamin C, contributing to normal psychological function
- Features antioxidants to help fight free radicals; copper, manganese, selenium and vitamin C, contributing to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
As a food supplement for adults, three (3) tablets daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.