Solgar Glucosamine MSM Complex 60 Tablets
Solgar's advanced, shellfish-free formulation provides the key raw materials for cartilage support including glucosamine and MSM. Joints are made up of many components, including muscles, tendons, ligaments and cartilage which need to be kept nourished and healthy. Healthy joints and cartilage are what help us to keep moving more easily.
Cartilage, which is found at the end of bones, is a flexible and strong supportive material which is able to withstand heavy compression loads, often many times our own body weight. Glucosamine is naturally present in bones and cartilage and is considered a building block for joints and cartilage. Combined with MSM, Glucosamine MSM Complex provides these ingredients or compounds in an expert formulation that is shellfish free.
- Contains key ingredients; glucosamine and MSM
- Glucosamine is a compound which occurs widely in connective tissue such as joints and cartilage
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is an organic sulfur compound occurring widely in nature and is one of the most common substances found in the body. While found naturally in raw foods, it is destroyed by even modest processing
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is thought to deliver sulphur, to the body in a usable way
- MSM is often combined with glucosamine for supplementation
Glucosamine MSM Complex comes in a 2 tablets a day dosage, giving you a high level of these key ingredients to keep your joints and cartilage nourished.
As a food supplement for adults, three (3) tablets daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Three (3) tablets provide: Vegetarian Glucosamine (as glucosamine HCI) 1500mg MSM (as methylsulfonylmethane) 1000mg Ginger 4:1 Extract 108 mg (equivalent to 432mg of Ginger Root) White Willow 5:1 Extract 100mg (equivalent to 500 mg of White Willow Powder) Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) 100mg Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 5mg