Oxylent Variety Pack 30 Sachets
Oxylent Variety Pack 30 Sachets - Don’t let Dehydration, Fatigue or a Weakened Immune System hold you back – FUEL YOUR LIFE!
Oxylent is a powerful and comprehensive health food supplement drink, containing essential nutrients in their most absorbable form.
Refreshingly, Oxylent delivers Vitamins, Minerals, Antioxidants, Amino Acids and Electrolytes in a variety of delicious flavours, with absolutely ZERO sugar, calories, gluten, carbohydrates, caffeine, dairy, soy, GMOs, artificial sweeteners… or artificial anything…ensuring optimum support against dehydration, fatigue and a weakened immune system.
Support Immune System:
Vitamins C & D and Zinc, help support the normal functions of the immune system.
Reduce Fatigue & Release Energy:
The B vitamins B2, B12 & B6 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, whilst B12 & B6 help you to release energy.
Support Heart & Muscle Function:
Potassium, Calcium and Vitamin D contribute to normal muscle function. Vitamin B1, also known as Thiamin, contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and the heart.
Protect Against Oxidative Stress:
Zinc, Manganese, Selenium and Vitamin C contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Support Brain Function and Performance:
Pantothenic acid contributes to normal mental performance, whilst zinc contributes to normal cognitive functions.
Additional Key Benefits
- Suitable for all, including: diabetic, coeliac, lactose intolerant, vegan, vegetarian, pregnant, breast-feeding, using anti-coagulant medication or have hemochromatosis.
- Effervescence offers better absorption, and therefore better results than pills or liquid food supplements.
- Ideal for those unable to swallow pills or with compromised digestion.
- A Healthier alternative to “sports drinks”, maintaining energy levels and preventing dehydration.
- 3 delicious flavours (Mandarin, Berry and Blueberry), so you never get bored with your daily multivitamin.
- Convenient “go anywhere” sachets – take Oxylent anywhere at anytime – when you wake, during work, after a workout or at the end of a big night out!