Nua Naturals Bee Pollen 190g
Bee pollen is one of nature’s most complete “superfoods” and has been used for thousands of years due to its health giving properties. Bee pollen contains an incredible array of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes & co-enzymes. It is especially rich in B vitamins and antioxidants which is why some make the very large claim that it may be nature’s most perfect food!
- This product may contain traces of nuts.
- Bee pollen is not recommended for those who suffer from pollen or bee sting allergies. You should not take this product if you have suffered anaphylaxis.
- We would advise against ingesting bee pollen if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are unsure about how a supplement will affect you, you should always check with your GP first. Especially if you are taking prescription medication.
Our Bee Pollen is packed full of tasty granules bursting with nutritional properties and are ready to eat out of the tub (some people do). Bee Pollen can vary in taste depending on the flower it comes from. Our Bee Pollen is sourced from Spain and it has a slightly sweet, slightly floral, delicious taste. The texture is slightly chalky and powdery making it perfect to take in the following ways:
- Sprinkle over your morning cereal, porridge, or acai bowl to start your day the best way;
- Stir into yoghurt or granola as a quick snack;
- Blend into a smoothie or fresh juice as an extra potent ingredient;
- Build it into your skincare regime by creating natural facemask.
We recommend taking 1-2 tablespoon(s) of our Bee Pollen daily. As with all natural foods, it is always best to start with smaller amounts and work up to the recommended dosage.
Some of our customers find that by soaking the Bee Pollen granules in water for a few hours before using them makes them easier to digest. This works especially well for those who suffer from any digestive issues such bloating or gas, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn’s disease, or Colitis.
This pack is bursting with 100% Bee Pollen, sourced with respect for nature.