Nelsons Teetha® Teething Gel
A homeopathic medicinal product� used within the homeopathic tradition for the symptomatic relief of teething pain and the symptoms associated with teething, which are sore and tender gums, flushed cheeks and dribbling.
**Warning: Please read the enclosed leaflet before use.
• Do not give this medicine to the baby if he/she is allergic to any of the ingredients.
• Do not give to babies under 3 months old.
• Contains ethanol, please see leaflet for more information.
• Keep all medicines out of sight and reach of children.
• Do not use after expiry date on carton and tube.
• Once opened use within 28 days. Date of first opening.
• Do not store above 25ºC.
For babies aged 3 months and over.
Check tube seal is not broken before first use. If it is do not use the gel.
• Pierce seal with point in top of cap.
• With a clean finger apply a pea sized amount of the gel to the sore area on the baby’s gums and teeth.
• Use every 4 hours for up to 6 times a day.
• Do not exceed the stated dose.
• If the symptoms become worse or do not show improvement after 7 days, or if the baby experiences any adverse or unwanted effects, consult your doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner.
Each 1g of oral gel contains:Chamomilla 12c, Belladonna 12c, Aconite 12c
Water, Ethanol, Xylitol (E967), Hypromellose, Glycerol, Xanthan gum.